In Review

I loved this class. I found myself counting on Tuesdays and Thursdays to get me through hard weeks, knowing that I'd have this class as a bit of a catharsis from stress. The atmosphere of it--as well as my love of the subject--was a wonderful thing to be a part of, being able to listen to music and focus in on physical performance for an hour was a very helpful commodity for me. I'm leaving this class with the knowledge that I'll perform well at any fight call, and with the confidence in my foundation that with the right amount of work, I'll be able to perform up to any expectations in the professional world when it comes to fighting on stage. I'm very appreciative for what I've learned in this class and this semester, and think it'll prove integral to my training going forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog